Payment - Refund related policy and queries
1. What payment methods are available on ADOLAA? How do I make a payment on the website?
You can choose to pay with all major Credit, Debit cards, Net-banking & UPI. When you are ready to proceed to the checkout, follow the steps given so that we can confirm all your details, including payment authorization. We will then acknowledge your order by taking you to a confirmation screen that will let you know if your payment was processed successfully. We will also issue an invoice which you can find in the user profile section.
2. Is it safe to use my credit card & is my information secure? Which cards are supported by “Pay with card”?
ADOLAA is committed to ensuring that your personal details will always be kept safe and has a number of fraud prevention measures in place. All credit and debit cards are allowed on the site.
3. Where can I find a list/history of all my orders and payments on ADOLAA?
This can be found under "My Account" section.
4. Is there any restriction on paid services availed by me?
Yes, you should abide by the posting rules as specified on our site else the premium service is liable to be terminated. Additionally, the paid services are location and category-specific, once you apply a premium service to an Ad, the content of the Ad or the location should not be changed else the service will be removed.
5. Is my payment refundable?
No, we have a strict non-refundable policy once the service is purchased. In case, your payment has bounced we would request you to check with your issuing bank.
No Refund Policy
We strive to provide you with the best user experience and a reliable platform for buying and selling items. Please carefully read our no refund policy before making any transactions. By using our website, you agree to adhere to the following conditions:
- All transactions on our website are final and non-refundable.
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges for any products or services purchased through our platform.
- The responsibility for verifying the accuracy and condition of the items listed lies with the buyer. It is recommended to thoroughly evaluate the item before making a purchase.
- We are not responsible for any disputes arising between buyers and sellers. Any issues regarding the quality, authenticity, or condition of the item should be resolved directly between the involved parties.
- In case of any fraudulent activity or misrepresentation by a seller, we encourage you to report the incident to us. However, we do not guarantee any refunds or reimbursements in such cases.
- Advertisements placed on our website are the sole responsibility of the advertisers. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, quality, or legality of any listed items or services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate this no refund policy at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to stay updated with the latest policy changes.
By using ADOLAA website and making any transactions, you acknowledge and accept our no refund policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team for assistance. ([email protected])